Returns & Refunds
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy. If any products arrive in less than optimal condition, please let us know immediately!
Please note that candy that is labeled fragile, such as candy canes and ribbon candy may break in transit and will not be eligible for a refund. Candies ordered in the summer may be slightly melted, they will still taste delicious but please keep this in mind.
To process claims, we will need the following submitted within 3 business days of you receiving the product:
- A photo of the outside of the shipping box (to assess whether it was carrier fault)
- Clear Photos of the product in question
- In some cases, we may require that the product be shipped back to us for further inspection. (empty bags/boxes are not eligible for refund)
Email your claim to: email@example.com for review. We will get back to you within a couple business days at the most.
- Product that has been eaten cannot be claimed for a refund.
- Product cannot be claimed for a refund if it has been in your facility for more than 3 business days.
- PLEASE NOTE: Product not purchased directly from our website or store cannot be claimed for a refund (I.e. if you buy some from a partner store, and you want to return it, please talk to the store you purchased from)
Once your claim is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 7 days for this process to complete, once the claim has been submitted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.